Friday, January 7, 2011

Yuh In Shocked

At 10pm, everything is just going fine and peace and im waiting the coming of the tomorrow. Just after 10pm, I heard a handphone ringing, is my mom's handphone. I heard her voice suddenly changed. I knew something has happened...My dad just involved in an car accident.

Oh Gosh!! I quickly run down from upstairs and go to find my dad with my mom. I said let me drive to there but mom does not allowed me to do so. I saw my mom so worried and I heard her voice seems wanted to cry. I know, this is because that was her husband. No matter how many comments on him from my mom, she still love him.

Thanks God, my dad was safe. No injuries on him. I really have to thanks my god for blessing my dad from a serious car accident. My Benz just couldn't drive anymore. The poor little Benz just crashed like a useless steel. Benz vs Lorry = Benz lose...

No comments:

Post a Comment