Thursday, January 6, 2011

Failure

Finally, the long awaited MUET results released. As you can see from my title, yes.. failure.. I've failed my MUET again. Last time, I get a band 3 and now I still get a band 3. From the moment I knew my results through sms, I was driving. I really sad.. I really really very very super duper upset.  Sorry my dear, I drove really fast on the way I when home and sorry to my mom, I have wasted your 60 ringgit reward with a same result like last time. I'm sorry. I have do my best, but what I get was not I want. I'm the one of the failure.

Maybe you can say, band 3 ma.. still can de... But you would never realise that the feeling that you can't fulfill your dreams was how hurt. I've to pretend i'm still very strong but in fact, i'm not.. I very sad right now. I'm very confusing right now.. I'm stuck in between retake or do not retake junction. I can't blame anyone because my talent in English is limited. I can't aspect too much to it. What I can do is just trying to forget what has happened today and search for the road for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment