Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i hate holidays

sometime, my favour just different from the others..

the others are so waiting for their school holidays,

but for me, i not really like holidays.

it cant says I'm really hate school holidays but I just hate the feeling staying at home and doing nothing.

some of you might says go study la, STPM is around the corner.

But for me, i don't really doing that. If you see me studying at home, that's not me... haha..

feels getting bored nowadays, first wake up, brush my tooth, go down have a breakfast, watch movie den switch on the pc play play play till crazy and the end of the day.

Den I just wasted my day just like that.

Oh My Godness.... How could my days ended like that???

That's why I always told my friends ---- I hate holidays.... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment